Over the past year, The Hotel Space has been working closely with Fuman Design in the re-design and re-branding of Robert Harris cafés across the country.
Working with with the design concepts of Fuman Group, The Hotel Space has sourced and supplied furniture to the various cafés across New Zealand.
We think they look fantastic, and are proud to be a part of this project.
Constructed in 2000 Vero has always enjoyed a prestigious address in the heart of Auckland's financial, legal and commercial precinct. It's also known for its 'halo' roof feature and having one of the best publicly accessed collections of contemporary NZ art outside an art gallery.
Taking into account changing needs of the 3,000 personnel working in the building, and the changing way businesses interact and use shared spaces the teams at Hotel Space and Space Studio were responsible for the rejuvenation project of the Vero Lobby.
The Hotel Space team sourced and supplied the china, glassware and cutlery to the Pavilion cafe and Espresso bar and the results speak for themselves.
Cafe owner Phil Smith's feedback includes "What can only be described as an incredible transformation of our cafe, espresso bar and garden areas....and our customers are overwhelmed"
The design brief took in the following requirements:
- Flexible workplaces - from coffee meetings, team meetings, quiet spaces, shared spaces
- Technology capable - WIFI and powered sites
- Flexible food options - from the grab and go in the morning to drinks after work
- Better use of outdoor space
- A design aesthetic that referenced our Pacific heritage
The results speak for themselves.
- The lobby is now a lively buzzing place throughout the day
- The cafe and kiosk had reported a 25% increase in turnover
- Greater use of the outdoor space - increased corporate functions